Reiki Distance Symbol
The distance symbol is one of the most powerful Reiki symbols that you can be attuned to. That is because to allows you to send Reiki across space and time. This means that you can now send Reiki to whoever or whatever you want for whenever you want.
Today I will demonstrate how to perfom a Reiki Distance Healing.
1. On a piece of paper write down who you want to send the distance healing to and include where they are, and the time that you want the healing to begin. For example
Ann Other, 15 Old Wood Garden, New Town, The old country, at 22:00 22nd Feb 2013.
2. Now draw the Reiki Distance Symbol (Hon Sha Sa Sho Nen) over the name, address and time
3. Next draw the Reiki Mental/Emotional symbol (Sei Hei Ki) followed by the Power Symbol (Cho Ku Rei) on top of the distance symbol (at this stage you can add as many Reiki symbols as you have been attuned to so that their energy can be sent)
4. Now place the piece of paper between you hands and visualise the Reiki Energy being sent to the person, at the address, at the time specified.
5. You should feel the Reiki energy following between your hands, it is normally quite a strong sensation. Continue to send Reiki until you feel this energy drop away.
I like to think of the distance symbol as making a connect from you to the person you are sending Reiki too, Once this connection has been made you send the energy of the other Reiki symbols over this connection until the person has had enough for that session.
Note, you can also use a picture of the person or a teddy bear which represents the person, if you do this then draw the symbols in the above order, but in light.