You can use the Reiki Distance Symbol to send Reiki to children or anyone else for that matter when they are taking exams.
You send Reiki to the exam and the child at the time and place they are taking the test.
Reiki is then stored up around that event ready to be used when the exam starts.
What Reiki seems to do is allow the student to stay calm during the exam, so that they can do the best that they can do.
This means if they read the first question and they haven’t revised it, then they don’t panic. They just move on to the next question and answer all the questions that they have revised.
So here are the steps.
1. On a piece of paper write down the name of the child, the exam they are taking, the date and time of the exam and where they are taking it.
Eg. Fred Davis, Mathematics, 20th May 2013 10-00 am, Green Grass High School, Green Grass Lane, Greengrass
2. Next draw the Reiki Distance Symbol (Hon Sha Sa Sho Nen) through the name, exam, date / time and venue
3. Next draw the Reiki Mental/Emotional symbol (Sei Hei Ki) followed by the Power Symbol (Cho Ku Rei) over the distance symbol
4. Place the paper between you hands and visualize the Reiki Energy being sent to the exam for the child at the date /time and venue specified.
5. You will feel the Reiki energy following between your hands, it is normally quite a strong sensation. Continue to send Reiki until you feel this energy drop away.
Now just wait until your child takes them exam and ask them how it when afterwards.