At last, a Massage Home Study Course worth doing!
On your course you will learn
- How to Implement Health, Safety and Security in the Workplace – This ensures your body massage treatment is safe for you and your clients.
- Anatomy and Physiology Required for a Massage – You can then explain to your clients how the treatment affect their body and how it is improving their well being.
- How to Perform a Client Consultation so that you can Check it is Safe to Carry out a Massage on Your Client – This allows you to check with the doctor if you have any concerns about the health of your client, or you can modify your treatment to meet your client’s personal needs.
- How to Prepare the Treatment Room for Your Body Massage Treatment – You can then create a warm comfortable, peaceful environment for your client, where they can relax and comfortable and just enjoy your massage.
- Interpersonal Skills and Body Language – You can then put your client at ease and determine what problems they have and then determine the benefits that they can expect from the course of treatments.
- How to keep Records – It is important to keep records of your treatments, you can use them to improve your client’s treatment by modifying your treatment to meet your client’s needs. Records are essential as in the unlikely event of a of an insurance claim against you, you have a written record of what you did and what you found.
- Full Body Massage Routine – We have produced step by step, easy to follow instructions of how to carry out a full Body Massage. As well as written instructions, and descriptive diagrams, you can watch great videos that show you how the Massage techniques are performed. You can also listen to your really useful MP3 audio guide while putting your techniques into practice.
- How to give client after-care advice. – You can give aftercare advice to your client to ensure they get maximum benefit from their treatment and so want to come back for more.
- How to explain the Contra-actions relating to Massage. – You can explain the effects that your client can expect when having a Massage.
- Your Body Massage Routine is described in four formats, all of which will help you to learn the routine.
- A written description – You can read a description of each technique. You can then make short notes so that you can perform the techniques in the order that they are described when you are performing a massage.
- A diagram format – You can print off a copy for your own use. I think it’s a good idea to laminate them to protect them from oil. You can then use them as a visual prompt when you are practising your massage treatments.
- An Audio MP3 file – Your MP3 audio file acts as a verbal list describing the order and number of times you perform each technique. It helps you to get the timing of the massage right. The audio file could be played out loud or, loaded on an mp3 player, which you can then listen to when you perform the massage.
- Videos embedded in the course pdfs – You can watch the videos as many times as you like to see how the massage techniques are performed. You can then practice these techniques on your client until you feel comfortable with them.
“I would like to say thank you so much for getting my assessment back to me so quickly.
I also feel that praise is important where it is due. It has been less than a week since I started the course and I am thoroughly enjoying it! The course material is excellent, everything is beautifully explained and I had no idea how exciting this would be when I booked it. I am finding it hard to put it down and would definitely recommend you to my friends!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Suzanne Chapman Spain.
Harmony House is an IICT Approved Training Provider. All our are students are eligible to join the IICT.
Why choose a Home Study Course?
You can start straight away.
You can work from home, at a time that suits you. You fit your learning around your lifestyle.
“I would like to take this opportunity to say just how much I am enjoying this home study course, it is a brilliant way to be able to study in between my normal working shifts as a Nurse and a pleasant change from current my everyday employment.” Janet Siarkiewicz UK
Of course you’ve heard that today’s online courses are very different than the old correspondence courses where you mailed your course notes and workbooks, where there were no videos, no audio explanations, just the written word.
Just imagine that you are attending your massage class and your tutor is demonstrating your massage techniques, once the class has finished, you have to go home and practice yourself, but you can’t quite remember just what they did.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could just watch that demonstration again
Well you can! Your massage course includes videos of all the massage techniques that you will use in you treatment, so if you are not sure of something, you can just quickly watch the video again, and hey presto, you know what you are doing.
And because you are given the course notes, videos and audio files, if you missed something first time round, you can read, watch or listen to it again and again and again.
“I was worried about completing an online course but everything was so straight forward and easy to understand that I had no need to ask for help and I really did learn eveything that I needed”. Nicola Will UK
This Body Massage course is an excellent way to begin your Massage Therapy career, or to add massage therapy to your existing treatments.
Your course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of the art of Massage.
Our Massage distance learning course is environmentally friendly. By making our course notes and workbook electronic, with embedded video and audio files, we have reduced our use of paper to a minimum.
Your course is directly downloadable.
We do not use the postal service to deliver the materials and so have cut down on fuel delivery emissions.
And this means you can start straight away!
To play the videos you will need to open the pdf in Adobe Acrobat reader 9 or above. Following is a link to download Adobe Acrobat reader 9
The further and further you read into this website the more you will realize that our massage home study course gets results. Click the BUY NOW button to start you training today.
Upon completion of the course you will receive you your Harmony House Body Massage Diploma Certificate.
Once you have completed your course, you can purchase your therapy insurance. One provider of insurance for therapists is Westminster Indemnity Ltd.
A classroom based massage course can cost you up to £900.00
Harmony House Body Massage Diploma online course is
yours for only
And as you absorb this information you’ll realise that our body massage course is perfect for you. Click on the BUY NOW button to get started today.
Not to mention, we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee
Your 100% Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not happy any time within 30 days from your purchase
let me know and you can have your money refunded – all of it –
no questions asked
Select the BUY NOW below to start your body massage course TODAY and take the first steps on a new career!!!
If you want to pay by card, then click the ‘Don’t have a PayPal account‘ link on the Paypal payment page
Hardware and Software Requirements
The Body Massage course is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
You will require 460 MB of disk space to store the Body Massage distance learning course, and Adobe Reader 9 or above to read it and play the multi-media clips.
The Massage course is delivered by direct download upon purchase.
To download your copy, please select the Download Massage course link on the download page. This will open the Download Body Massage course PDF.
Once it is open select save to save it to a destination on your computer. You can then download your Body Massage course at your leisure.