Help your clients to breathe more easily.
Hopi Ear Candles
Harmony House is an IICT Approved Training Provider. All our are students are eligible to join the IICT.
Students in Australia and New Zealand may also obtain their therapy insurance via the IICT.
The Hopi Ear Candling distance learning course provides you with an additional treatment available for your clients.
The Hopi Ear Candles home study course is fully insurable. You can purchase your therapy insurance in the UK and Ireland from Westminster Indemnity Ltd
Our course provides you with a thorough knowledge of the art of Hopi Ear Candling.
The benefits of Hopi Ear Candling have been experienced through the ages. The treatment is particularly beneficial to those who suffer from sinus problems, hayfever, tinnitus and excessive ear wax.
Our Hopi Ear Candles distance learning course is environmentally friendly. By making our course notes and workbook electronic, with embedded video and audio files, we have reduced our use of paper to a minimum.
Because our courses are directly downloadable, we do not use the postal service to deliver them, and so cut down on fuel delivery emissions.
Our Hopi Ear Candles home study course is directly downloadable, which means that you can start as soon as you have purchased it!
- The History of Hopi Ear Candling – Allows you to explain to your client where Hopi Ear Candles come from and how Hopi Ear Candles work.
- Anatomy and Physiology required for Hopi Ear Candling – You will have the knowledge to explain to your clients how the treatment may affect their body and improve their well-being.
- Health and Safety – We give you the health and safety requirements needed to ensure your hopi ear candles treatment is safe for you and your clients, after all we are playing with fire!
- Contra-indication relating to Hopi Ear Candling – The contra -indications that relate to Hopi Ear Candles so that you can ensure that your clients enjoy the many benefits of receiving a Hopi Ear Candles treatment.
- Contra-actions relating to Hopi Ear Candling – As soon as you finish the treatment, get your client to take a big sniff, they should be able to breath more easily, a real benefit!
- Preparing the equipment and the treatment area – Easy to follow instructions along with practical video demonstrations of the equipment you need, and how to set up the equipment for a Hopi Ear Candles treatment.
- Client consultation – this ensures that the client does not have any contra-indications to treatment you must always carry out a throrough consultation before performing the treatment.
- Record Keeping – By keeping records of your treatments, you can use them to improve your client’s treatment by tailoring your treatment to meet your client’s needs. Also in the unlikely event of a of an insurance claim against you, you have a written record of what you did and what you found.
- Practical Hopi Ear Candling incl lymphatic drainage facial massage – Step by step, easy to follow instructions of how to carry out a Hopi Ear Candles treatment. Watch the videos to clearly see how the treatment is performed, or follow the written instructions, or follow the audio guide which talks you through the treatment procedure.
- Client after-care advice – The aftercare advice that you should give your client to ensure your client gets maximum benefit from their treatment and so want to come back for more!
The Hopi Ear Candle routine is described in three formats, all of which will help you to learn the routine.
A written description – Read the description of each technique. Make short notes so that you can perform the techniques in the order that they are described when performing the hopi ear candle treatment.
Videos embedded – Watch the videos to see how the Hopi Ear Candle and Facial Massage techniques are performed. Then practice the techniques on client until you feel comfortable with them.
An audio mp3 file – The MP3 audio file describes in words a lymphatic facial massage, and acts as a verbal list describing the order in which you perform each technique, and helps with the timing of the massage. The audio file could be played out loud or, loaded on an mp3 player, which you could use earphones to listen to help you perform the Massage.
To play the video’s you will need to open the pdf in Adobe Acrobat reader 9 or above.
Following is a link to download Adobe Acrobat reader
How to complete your Course Work
To complete your course work, open the relevant course notes and workbook pdf’s in Adobe Acrobat Reader, and fill in the answers in the workbook and save the workbook pdf where you will be able to find it!
Once you have fully completed a workbook, send an email to us with the workbook attached.
We will then assess the workbook, and provide you with feedback.
If any re-work is required, we will indicate the question numbers that need to be revisited and the relevant section of the course notes to look at.
We will repeat this process until the all answers in the workbook are correct.
Upon completion of the course
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Harmony House Hopi Ear Candle Diploma certificate.
Once you have completed your course, you can purchase your therapy insurance. One provider of insurance for therapists is Westminster Indemnity Ltd.
The Hopi Ear Candle
online home study course is yours for only
The Hopi Ear Candle home study course is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
You will require 160 MB of disk space to store the Hopi Ear Candle home study course, and Adobe Reader 9 to read it and play the multi-media clips.
The Hopi Ear Candle home study course is delivered by direct download upon purchase.
To download your copy, please select the Download Hopi Ear Candle home study course link on the download page. This will open the Download Hopi Ear Candle home study course PDF.
Once it is open select save to save it to a destination on your computer. You can then download the Hopi Ear Candle home study course at your leisure.
BUY NOW below
Start your Hopi Ear Candling Course
If you want to pay by card, then click the ‘Don’t have a PayPal account‘ link on the Paypal payment page