A premium pamper treatment to enhance your offer
Hot Stones Massage
Harmony House is an IICT Approved Training Provider. All our are students are eligible to join the IICT.
Students in Australia and New Zealand may also obtain their therapy insurance via the IICT.
**** The Hot Stone Massage course is open to the experienced therapist who currently has a Massage qualification. ****
This course provides you with an excellent new treatment to offer your clients. A real winter warmer, a treat for tired, and aching muscles. Truly adaptable to incorporate with other therapies and treatments you may offer.
The Hot Stone Massage distance learning course is fully insurable. You can purchase your therapy insurance in the UK and Ireland from Westminster Indemnity Ltd
Our course provides you with a thorough knowledge of the art of Hot Stones Massage.
The Hot Stones Massage provides you with an additional dimension to the Massage treatments you currently have available for your clients. A premium treatment.
Our distance learning course materials are eco friendly. Our course materials and workbooks are in PDF format, and include embedded video and audio files, thus reducing paper usageto a minimum.
Because our courses are directly downloadable, we do not use the postal service to deliver the materials, and so have cut down on fuel delivery emissions.
Our Hot Stones Massage home study course is directly downloadable, which means that you can start as soon as you have purchased it!
Hot Stones Massage – We give you an overview of Hot Stone Massage, so that you can explain the benefits of a Hot Stone Massage to your clients.
- Types of Rocks – We examine types of rocks used and explain you why you can not just use stones you pick off the beach!
- Basalt Stones – We discuss the properties of Basalt stones, and explain why Basalt stone are excellent stones to use in a Hot Stone Massage.
- Health and Safety – We give you the extra health and safety requirements needed to ensure your Hot Stone Massage treatment is safe for you and your clients. Covering topics such as water, electricity, and toes!
- Contra-indications relating to Hot Stones Massage – The extra contra -indications that relate specifically to Hot Stone Massage so that you can ensure that your clients enjoy the many benefits of receiving a Hot Stone Massage.
- Contra-actions relating to Hot Stones Massage – You can explain the effects that your client can expect when having a Hot Stone Massage.
- Preparing the equipment and treatment area – Easy to follow instructions along with practical video demonstrations of the equipment you need and how to set up the equipment for a Hot Stones Massage.
- Practical Hot Stones Massage incl adapting techniques – Step by step, easy to follow instructions of how to carry out a full body Hot Stone Massage. The routine is illustrated using written instructions, video guides that clearly show the techniques used, or the audio guide which talks you through the routine. We also show you how to adapt your existing Massage techniques to use hot stones if you wish to adapt your existing Massage routine.
- Client after-care advice – The aftercare advice that you should give your client to ensure your client gets maximum benefit from their treatment and so want to come back for more!
The Hot Stone Massage routine is described in three formats, all of which will help you to learn the routine.
- A Written Description – Read the description of each technique . Make short notes so that you can perform the techniques in the order that they are described when performing the Massage.
- Videos embedded – Watch the videos to see how the Massage techniques are performed. Then practice the techniques on the client until you feel comfortable with them.
- An audio mp3 file – The MP3 audio file describes in words a Hot Stones Massage, and acts as a verbal list describing the order in which you perform each technique, and helps with the timing of the Massage. The audio file could be played out loud or, loaded on an mp3 player, which you could use earphones to listen to help you perform the massage.
To play the video’s you will need to open the pdf in Adobe Acrobat reader 9 or above.
Following is a link to download Adobe Acrobat reader
Upon completion of the course you will receive your Harmony House Hot Stones Massage Diploma Certificate.
Once you have completed your course, you can purchase your therapy insurance. One provider of insurance for therapists is Westminster Indemnity Ltd.
The Hot Stones Massage
home study course
can be yours for only
The Hot Stones Massage home study course is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
You will require 583 MB of disk space to store the Hot Stones Massage home study course, and Adobe Reader 9 to read it and play the multi-media clips.
The Hot Stones Massage home study course is delivered by direct download upon purchase.
To download your copy, please select the Download Hot Stones Massage home study course link on the download page. This will open the Download Hot Stones Massage home study course PDF.
Once it is open select save to save it to a destination on your computer. You can then download the Hot Stones Massage home study course at your leisure.
Select the BUY NOW!
Hot Stone Massage Course
If you want to pay by card, then click the ‘Don’t have a PayPal account‘ link on the Paypal payment page
** We will need to see a copy of your massage diploma certicate before we can issue your Hot Stones Massage Diploma **