Complementary and Holistic Therapist Professional Bodies
As a holistic therapist becoming a member of a complementary and holistic therapist professional body can have many benefits. One such orgainisation is the:-
IICT – International Institute for Complementary Therapists
Becoming a member of a recognised institution can be beneficial for any therapist. Becoming a member of an internationally recognised complementary therapist association has obvious benefits.
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists offers many benefits to its members.
Good Reasons for Joining the IICT
- They offer the UK’s best rate for membership for Natural Therapists.
- They have the UK’s largest modality membership base, now with more than 350 modalities welcome – growing weekly.
- They welcome membership to overseas applicants, no need to be trained only within the UK.
- Provided you meet their membership criteria you are not required to provide evidence of continual professional development.
- They provide support for assisting new modalities in being recognised.
- They refer members to clients looking for your services.
- They offer members advertising opportunities, plus free listings on their comprehensive online practitioner directory.
- Easy ‘one click’ online application for speedy processing and approvals.
“It was a very easy, user friendly process to attain membership and very quick via internet and email. It made the process of getting insurance very easy.” – Leandra Calabro, IICT Member
Promote yourself and your business under the umbrella of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists the organisation the meets your needs at a really affordable price.